About Licton Springs
Licton Springs K-8 School
Learning with Joy…
Rising to Justice…
Creating Our Future…
About Our School
We use an alternative method of teaching that emphasizes hands-on learning, culturally responsive curriculum, and community engagement. We emphasize Native experience, culture, and history while serving a diverse, multicultural student community, and connect learning in the classroom to real-world context.
- Native focused, honoring Northwest tribes and the diversity of Native people throughout the Americas.
- Tribal Sovereignty Curriculum
- Social justice education
- Individualized approach for different types of learners
- Frequent field trips and community speakers
- Model of shared decision making
3015 NW 68th St.
Seattle, WA 98117
Main Office: 206-743-3700
Principal: Danté Rhodes email@example.com