Weekly Update 9/18
Posted: | Updated:
Good evening, Licton Springs K-8 Families,
I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend!
We had an exciting first week of school and we are looking forward to this coming week! Here are a few updates.
Visitors in building
We are happy to have families come into the building. If you would like to come into the building, please check in at the front office. This includes coming into the cafeteria in the morning with your student.
Forms that are required to be returned
ALL scholars will receive forms that need to be returned.Please return this as soon as you can so we can update our records. The below forms need to be returned. If you wish to fill them out electronically, you can find them on the website (https://www.seattleschools.org/news/start-of-school-forms/). Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emergency Release Form
- FERPA (PreK-8 or HS versions)
- Health Information Form
- Technology Forms for SPS iPad and laptops
These forms need to be returned if they apply to your family
- 504-2 to Identify Disabled Students
- Housing Questionnaire (Only return if applicable)
- Title VII Indian Education (For new students only)
- Student Meals, Free and Reduced Lunch Application
We look forward to welcoming your scholars tomorrow.