Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    Requesting Transcripts and Student Records

    Former Students, Universities and Corporations

    To request student records (transcript, diploma, graduation status or other student records) or to verify the graduation date of a former student, please use our Online Student Records Request System.

    Current Students

    If you are a parent of a current student that needs any of their *student's records, please reach out to your student's school via email or voice message with your request. Although schools are closed, staff are still responding to email and voicemail requests.

    *In response to COVID-19 and School closures, Seattle Public Schools has ‘expanded’ an existing process to allow current High School students and parents of underage High Schools students to request official copies of their High School transcripts via an online request system at no cost to the requester/student. 

    Please access the Online Student Records Request System.

    • Select the ‘CLICK HERE if you are a CURRENT student or a PARENT of a current student under the age of 18’ option.
    • Fill out as many fields as possible, including the ‘Delivery Method’.
      • ‘PICK-UP’ as a delivery method is not currently an option.
      • The number of copies needed is identified when you add a Delivery Address(es).
      • A copy of the requester’s ID will need to be attached to the order. A photo of the ID taken via a phone is sufficient.
    • Select the Information Type(s) Requested: Official High School Transcript. Also, if an official/electronic copy is acceptable, check the Please select if you want the record sent electronically option as well.
      • Students may send ‘Official Electronic’ Copies of their transcript via email. The PDF file of the student’s transcript that is received is certified and the authenticity can be verified by any recipient of the file via the following website:

    Please contact us if you have any questions. If you are having technical difficulties with the ScribOrder Online Request Tool, please reach out to

    Notes: Under normal circumstances, requests for transcripts by a current student or the student's parent/guardian would be directed to the building administrator at the student's school. When schools reopen and school staff are in a position to respond to transcript requests, this online request option may be disabled.

    Student Records Office
    Submit an online request/question 

    Special Education Records (IEP, other)   
    Fax: 206-252-0895  

    GED Records
    GED Records Before 2002
    GED Records After 2002
    GED Phone: 360-704-4410

    Student 504 Records
    Fax: 206-743-3046

    Public Records Request

    Online Request System for Transcripts, Diplomas and Graduation Verifications